Your Privacy is important to Sailors Supplies. All customer information is confidential and not revealed to third parties. Your personal information is collected, used, stored and disclosed in compliance with the Privacy Act 1993.
WHY IS PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED?
We collect this information to: –
- Process orders and transactions
- Create a customer profile for you
- Obtain feedback on products ordered
- Notify customers about new products, competitions and promotions
- Any unforeseen reason relevant to the collection of the information supplied
Your personal information will not be not sold, traded or transferred to outside third parties. Although this does not include the following Trusted third parties: –
- Authorised Companies who manage the website
- Where the information is in connection with and necessary to provide the products or services ordered and only if their policies align with ours and agree to keep this information private and confidential
Your information may also be disclosed when required by law to law enforcement agencies. As well as enforcing Sailors Supplies rights, property and policies.
Cookies are used on our website to assist the user’s experience
CHANGES & UPDATES
QUESTIONS & CONTACTING US