- Fabric Technology
- Size Guide
- Product Enquiry
Women’s INS200 Inshore Sailing Jacket.
The INS200™ range featuring Vecta Fabric Technology, has all the features required for high activity coastal and inshore sailing, encased in a streamlined design. Features are maximized without adding bulk, retaining a simplified form that moves with the body. INS200™ provides performance, protection, and comfort on the water or in wild weather, and easily transitions to the street.
EXPLORE ALL FEATURES:
- 3-layer waterproof Vecta fabric technology
- All seams fully taped
- 80/20 Durable Water Repellency (DWR)
- Lightweight and breathable
- Adjustable cuffs with a fused PU lining
- Sculpted minimalist fit that maximizes comfort
- Streamlined hood design
- Expandable yet minimal chest pocket
- Internal pocket for extra protection
- Darted pockets for maximum utility without bulk
- Laser cut water drainage
VECTA FABRIC TECHNOLOGY
The 3-layer Vecta fabric has an outside fully waterproof and windproof, hydrophobic layer to keep you dry. It then has a TPU membrane which is a fabric that maintains its flexibility whilst also being durable and waterproof. The inside layer is a breathable tricot mesh layer. This construction is super lightweight and minimizes bulk as an inner lining is not needed.
Please refer to our Size Guides page
Link can be found in the footer (at the bottom of the page)