- Fabric Technology
- Size Guide
- Product Enquiry
INS100 Inshore Sailing Jacket – Mesh Lined.
The Zhik INS100 range featuring Vecta Fabric Technology, is a streamlined garment collection designed for use on and off the water. Featuring fully waterproof and breathable fabrics, fully taped seams and athletic street style cut, it provides the critical protection required against the elements.
EXPLORE ALL FEATURES:
- 2-layer Vecta fabric technology
- Breathable and lightweight
- All seams fully taped
- Pre-formed cuffs for uninhibited wrist movement
- Low profile chest pocket
- Soft mesh lining that maximizes airflow
- Sculpted and streamlined fit
- 80/20 Durable Water Repellency (DWR)
- Zippered side pockets
VECTA FABRIC TECHNOLOGY
The 2-layer Vecta fabric has an outside fully waterproof and windproof, hydrophobic layer to keep you dry. The inside layer is a TPU membrane which is a fabric that maintains its flexibility whilst also being durable and waterproof.
Please refer to our Size Guides page
Link can be found in the footer (at the bottom of the page)