- Product Enquiry
See/Rescue Streamer, Lighted Safety and Rescue Device for Any Terrain – Personal
Can Save Your Life on Lakes, Oceans, Land, and Snow. To a rescue helicopter or search party in a boat, your head is the size of a coconut. Sea dye washes away, flares last for seconds, and EPIRBS (GPS) only get you to the general area – you still need a visual! See/Rescue® is the only passive and continuous signaling device that can help rescuers find you fast.
- Weighs only 13 ounces and deploys to 40 Feet
- Foil pack fits in boats/vehicles/rafts/aircraft, etc.
- Proven Lifesaving Device
Bright orange streamer that can be seen over a mile away and provides a continuous high visibility signal on land or in water. The 40′ RescueStreamer® works when all else fails.
RescueStreamer® Distress Signal Streamer are now approved for use and procurement for all branches of the U.S. Military & U.S. Coast Guard. NASA is equipping their T38 Ejection Seats with the SEE/RESCUE® SAR Technology
Our bright orange streamers, visible 1.3 miles away at 1,500 feet altitude, lead airborne Search and Rescue (SAR) personnel right to you.
Patented high-strength polyethylene streamers, marked with the international distress symbol, stay afloat and require no electronics, batteries, toxic chemicals or dyes to function continuously. Deploy your streamer in seconds on land, water or snow.
The unique signal that provides:
- Water, land, and snow environment applications
- Deploys in seconds!
- No need for batteries, chemicals or electronics
- A LARGE everlasting signal
- Very compact, light weight
- Reduction in SAR search time and costs
- SUPERIOR VISIBILITY – Rescue Streamer, Lighted Safety and Rescue Device is designed to attract the attention of rescuers or mark wilderness areas. The military grade chem-lights and retro-reflectors provide active and passive night signalling and can be seen from miles away.
- MILITARY APPROVED & ADOPTED – Military-approved and it is a patented emergency signaling technology that is used by military organizations worldwide. The NEW lighted SEE/RESCUE STREAMER provides day and night signaling capability.
- PRODUCT DIMENSION – The Rescue Streamer, Lighted Safety and Rescue Device weighs only 8 ounces and deploys to 25 feet.
- HANDY AND CONVENIENT – Foil pack fits in boats, vehicles, rafts, aircraft, etc. Providing safety and peace of mind that can be stowed or clipped anywhere.
- PROVEN AND TESTED – Proven lifesaving device, as seen on TV. The high visibility, bright orange color draws attention from rescuers who are scanning the ground for colors that contrast with the terrain or even in the water.