- Fabric Technology
- Size Guide
- Product Enquiry
OVERSTOCK SALE – MUST BE SOLD
Supremely breathable, highly durable and unrestrictive. These BR1 Trousers have been constructed from advanced proprietary BR1 fabric with abrasion-resistant reinforcements on the knees and seat for enhanced resilience. Anatomical articulation offers full freedom of movement. Elasticated hook and loop fastener adjustable shoulder straps and elasticated underarms ensure a customised, remarkably comfortable fit.
EXPLORE ALL FEATURES:
- 2-layer showerproof and breathable fabric to Musto’s stringent BR1 standard, for persistent downpours
- Fabric covered, adjustable shoulder braces with hook and loop fasteners to prevent slipping for a snug fit
- Hi-fit design for added protection with back waist adjustment and elasticated underarms and braces
- Elasticated underarms for a comfort fit
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® front zip with gusset for easy access
- Articulated knees for added freedom of movement
- Thigh cargo pocket with a water-deflecting closure to keep items dry
- Back waist adjuster to give a snug fit and reduce bulk
- Reinforced knees and seat for added durability and abrasion resistance
BR1 FABRIC TECHNOLOGY
BR1 is a Musto waterproof rating for fabric that delivers complete protection in a persistent downpour so you stay dry outdoors.
WHAT IS BR1 FABRIC?
Musto BR1 is a technology used across many active sports disciplines; including clothing for equestrian, sailing and country pursuits such as shooting. From the seas to the city, BR1 fabric performs as a reliable outer or mid layer to protect against unpredictable weather. The technology is utilised across mid and outer layers; including jackets, trousers, breeks and salopettes.
Musto tests how waterproof its fabric is by using a hydrostatic waterhead. This is measured by pulling BR1 fabric tightly over a tube. The tube is then filled with water. The amount of water that leaks through the fabric after a 24 hour period is then measured. The height of the water column, in millimetres, is the hydrostatic waterhead measurement.
Use liquid detergent only
Do not use fabric softener
Wash with similar colours
Do not store damp
Do not iron directly on prints/ embroideries/ badges / reflectors
Ensure all hook and loop and fastenings are secured before laundering
Contains a polyurethane / pu coating
Please refer to our Size Guides page
Link can be found in the footer (at the bottom of the page)