- Fabric Technology
- Size Guide
- Product Enquiry
This waterproof and breathable jacket is your foul weather protection for offshore sailing.
The double cuffs, adjustable hem, external storm flap and the 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro fabric work together to keep you completely dry. The sleeves are designed to allow complete freedom of movement. In addition, the grid fleece lined funnel, hood and hand warmer pockets add warmth, and the photoluminescent and glow-in-the-dark reflectors provide visibility for safety in low light.
EXPLORE ALL FEATURES:
- External storm flap with a hook and loop fastener closure for a secure seal
- 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro laminate for high performance breathability and waterproof and windproof protection
- Shock cord hem adjustment and twin sprung cordlock with rubberised finish
- Fully adjustable, pre-shaped spume visor to protect your face from spray and rain
- Photoluminescent reflectors glow in the dark to keep you visible at night
- Articulated sleeves for greater freedom of movement
- Grid fleece lining in the high collar and crown of the hood for warmth
GORE-TEX FABRIC TECHNOLOGY
Musto is the only marine company in the world to hold a license for making accessories with GORE-TEX fabric. This means Musto is the only marine company in the world that can offer superior head-to-toe weather protection when you need it most.
WHAT IS GORE-TEX
GORE-TEX fabric supplies the ultimate weather protection. Durably waterproof, windproof and supremely breathable: this technology lets you stay outdoors for longer.
The GORE-TEX fabric membrane is sandwiched between the outer shell fabric and an inner liner. Microscopic pores cover the membrane. These are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule. This makes the membrane impermeable to moisture yet breathable so moisture from skin escapes easily.
The result: you stay warmer when it’s cold and drier when active.
Use liquid detergent only
Do not use fabric softener
Wash with similar colours
Do not store damp
Do not iron directly on prints/ embroideries/ badges / reflectors
Ensure all hook and loop and fastenings are secured before laundering
Contains eptfe membrane
Contains a polyurethane / pu coating
Please refer to our Size Guides page
Link can be found in the footer (at the bottom of the page)