- Fabric Technology
- Size Guide
- Product Enquiry
Stay dry when sailing offshore in these BR2 Offshore Trousers. Durable, waterproof and breathable, these are trusted for sailing the seas. You get added abrasion-resistance and durability on the knees and seat so these trousers will last. A thigh pocket and detachable multi-tool pouch provide storage and the chest pockets are lined with fleece to keep your hands warm. The hook and loop fastener adjustable, elasticated strap design prevents them from slipping and the ankles are adjustable to keep water out. Sail offshore in comfort.
EXPLORE ALL FEATURES:
- 2-layer waterproof and breathable fabric to Musto’s stringent BR2 standard, for prolonged torrential downpours
- Fully seam taped construction for a waterproof seal
- Hi-fit design for added protection with back waist adjustment and elasticated underarms and braces
- Elasticated underarms for a comfort fit
- Fabric covered, adjustable shoulder braces with hook and loop fasteners to prevent slipping for a snug fit
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® front zip with gusset for easy access
- Hook and loop fastener adjustable cuffs keep out rain and spray
- Thigh cargo pocket with a water-deflecting closure to keep items dry
- Reinforced knees and seat for added durability and abrasion resistance
BR2 FABRIC TECHNOLOGY
BR2 is a Musto waterproof rating for fabric. The fully seam taped construction of BR2 rated garments ensure you stay dry and comfortable even in torrential rain over prolonged periods.
WHAT IS BR2 FABRIC?
Musto BR2 fabric is used mostly in sailing, equestrian and expedition clothing. This technology provides the uninhibited weather protection that sailors, horse riders and adventurers need to perform in prolonged periods of extreme weather.
Musto determines the waterproofness of its fabric using a hydrostatic waterhead. This is measured by pulling the fabric tightly over a tube. The tube is then filled with water until water begins to leak through the fabric after a 24 hour period. The height of the water column, in millimetres, is the hydrostatic waterhead measurement.
Use liquid detergent only
Do not use fabric softener
Wash with similar colours
Do not store damp
Do not iron directly on prints/ embroideries/ badges / reflectors
Ensure all velcro and fastenings are secured before laundering
Contains a polyurethane / pu coating
Please refer to our Size Guides page
Link can be found in the footer (at the bottom of the page)