- Fabric Technology
- Size Guide
- Product Enquiry
This waterproof and breathable jacket is your foul weather protection for offshore sailing.
The double cuffs, adjustable hem, double storm flap with a drainage channel over the zip and the roll-away fluorescent hood work together to keep you completely dry. The sleeves are designed to allow complete freedom of movement. In addition, the fleece lined collar, hood and hand warmer pockets add warmth, and the prismatic reflectors provide visibility for safety in low light.
EXPLORE ALL FEATURES:
- 2-layer waterproof and breathable fabric to Musto’s stringent BR2 standard, for prolonged torrential downpours
- Articulated sleeves for greater freedom of movement
- The fluorescent hood rolls away and is 2-way adjustable for weather protection
- Double storm flap with drainage channel over a 2-way YKK® zip for an impenetrable front closure
- Grid fleece lined collar for comfort and warmth
- Double cuffs with adjustable outer cuffs for near drysuit protection
- Mesh lined for comfort against your skin and improved air circulation
- 2 cargo pockets with water deflecting closures and 4 handwarmer pockets half lined with fleece plus an internal zipped pocket
- Internal zipped sunglasses pocket
- Prismatic reflectors and in-seam reflective details to keep you visible in low light
BR2 FABRIC TECHNOLOGY
BR2 is a Musto waterproof rating for fabric. The fully seam taped construction of BR2 rated garments ensure you stay dry and comfortable even in torrential rain over prolonged periods.
WHAT IS BR2 FABRIC?
Musto BR2 fabric is used mostly in sailing, equestrian and expedition clothing. This technology provides the uninhibited weather protection that sailors, horse riders and adventurers need to perform in prolonged periods of extreme weather.
Musto determines the waterproofness of its fabric using a hydrostatic waterhead. This is measured by pulling the fabric tightly over a tube. The tube is then filled with water until water begins to leak through the fabric after a 24 hour period. The height of the water column, in millimetres, is the hydrostatic waterhead measurement.
Use liquid detergent only
Do not use fabric softener
Wash with similar colours
Do not store damp
Do not iron directly on prints/ embroideries/ badges / reflectors
Ensure all velcro and fastenings are secured before laundering
Contains a polyurethane / pu coating
Please refer to our Size Guides page
Link can be found in the footer (at the bottom of the page)