- Fabric Technology
- Size Guide
- Product Enquiry
Women’s BR1 Sardinia Jacket 2.0 – Mesh Lined.
Constructed from proprietary high-performance waterproof, breathable BR1 fabric. This Sardinia Jacket offers lightweight protection, with a technical mesh lining for enhanced comfort against your base layer. Cut in a smart, understated style for versatility.
EXPLORE ALL FEATURES:
- 2-layer showerproof and breathable fabric to Musto’s stringent BR1 standard, for persistent downpours
- Detachable and adjustable hood with a stiffened peak to keep run-off water away from your face
- YKK® VISLON® front zip with an internal, roll-over zip guard for added weather protection
- Two zipped side pockets and zipped chest pocket
- Internal pocket with a headphone exit point
- Scooped back hem for added coverage and a hem adjuster to keep the weather out
- Mesh lined for comfort against your skin and improved air circulation
- Velcro adjustable cuffs with a durable rubber cuff tab
BR1 FABRIC TECHNOLOGY
BR1 is a Musto waterproof rating for fabric that delivers complete protection in a persistent downpour so you stay dry outdoors.
WHAT IS BR1 FABRIC?
Musto BR1 is a technology used across many active sports disciplines; including clothing for equestrian, sailing and country pursuits such as shooting. From the seas to the city, BR1 fabric performs as a reliable outer or mid layer to protect against unpredictable weather. The technology is utilised across mid and outer layers; including jackets, trousers, breeks and salopettes.
Musto tests how waterproof its fabric is by using a hydrostatic waterhead. This is measured by pulling BR1 fabric tightly over a tube. The tube is then filled with water. The amount of water that leaks through the fabric after a 24 hour period is then measured. The height of the water column, in millimetres, is the hydrostatic waterhead measurement.
Lining: 100% Polyester;
Lining: 100% Polyamide;
Features a polyurethane membrane
Please refer to our Size Guides page
Link can be found in the footer (at the bottom of the page)