- Fabric Technology
- Size Guide
- Product Enquiry
The BR1 Inshore Jacket, with its taped seams and exceptional BR1 Musto fabric construction, supplies a superior level of waterproof and windproof protection. Double cuffs a storm flap zip guard and drawcord hem seal water out for exceptional dryness. The technical rollaway, fluorescent hood adds visibility as well as enhancing the garment’s waterproof protection. The two fleece-lined pockets and collar keep your hands and neck warm in cool coastal winds.
EXPLORE ALL FEATURES:
- In-seam reflective strips to keep you visible in low light
- 2 handwarmer pockets to keep you warm and 2 cargo pockets to store essentials
- The fluorescent hood rolls away and is 2-way adjustable for weather protection
- Articulated sleeves for greater freedom of movement
- Reflective details keep you visible in low light
- YKK® VISLON® zip for a secure closure
- Fleece lined for warmth and comfort
- Dan elastic inner cuffs to prevent rain and spray entering
BR1 FABRIC TECHNOLOGY
BR1 is a Musto waterproof rating for fabric that delivers complete protection in a persistent downpour so you stay dry outdoors.
WHAT IS BR1 FABRIC?
Musto BR1 is a technology used across many active sports disciplines; including clothing for equestrian, sailing and country pursuits such as shooting. From the seas to the city, BR1 fabric performs as a reliable outer or mid layer to protect against unpredictable weather. The technology is utilised across mid and outer layers; including jackets, trousers, breeks and salopettes.
Musto tests how waterproof its fabric is by using a hydrostatic waterhead. This is measured by pulling BR1 fabric tightly over a tube. The tube is then filled with water. The amount of water that leaks through the fabric after a 24 hour period is then measured. The height of the water column, in millimetres, is the hydrostatic waterhead measurement.
Please refer to our Size Guides page
Link can be found in the footer (at the bottom of the page)