- Fabric Technology
- Size Guide
- Product Enquiry
Women’s BR1 Corsica Jacket 2.0 – Fleece Lined.
The Corsica Jacket offers highly waterproof and breathable performance. Lined with premium, hydrophobic Arctec fleece, this jacket keeps much of its insulating power even when wet. Sleeve and underarm articulation supplies dynamic movement that is ideal for active sailors. Adjustable hem and cuffs provide an incredibly comfortable fit.
EXPLORE ALL FEATURES:
- 2-layer showerproof and breathable fabric to Musto’s stringent BR1 standard, for persistent downpours
- Lined with Arctec 160 microfleece for warmth and comfort
- Detachable and adjustable hood with a stiffened peak to keep run-off water away from your face
- YKK® VISLON® front zip with an internal, roll-over zip guard for added weather protection
- Velcro adjustable cuffs keep out rain and spray
- Two zipped side pockets and zipped chest pocket
- Internal pocket with a headphone exit point
- Scooped back hem for added coverage and a hem adjuster to keep the weather out
- Fleece lined for warmth and comfort
BR1 FABRIC TECHNOLOGY
BR1 is a Musto waterproof rating for fabric that delivers complete protection in a persistent downpour so you stay dry outdoors.
WHAT IS BR1 FABRIC?
Musto BR1 is a technology used across many active sports disciplines; including clothing for equestrian, sailing and country pursuits such as shooting. From the seas to the city, BR1 fabric performs as a reliable outer or mid layer to protect against unpredictable weather. The technology is utilised across mid and outer layers; including jackets, trousers, breeks and salopettes.
Musto tests how waterproof its fabric is by using a hydrostatic waterhead. This is measured by pulling BR1 fabric tightly over a tube. The tube is then filled with water. The amount of water that leaks through the fabric after a 24 hour period is then measured. The height of the water column, in millimetres, is the hydrostatic waterhead measurement.
Lining: 100% Polyester;
Lining: 100% Polyamide;
Features a polyurethane membrane
Please refer to our Size Guides page
Link can be found in the footer (at the bottom of the page)