- Features / Specifications
- Product Enquiry
Its waterproof, rugged design combines the safety of a laser signaling device with the convenience of a flashlight.
This is the compact model preferred by military, hikers, kayakers, and other outdoor enthusiasts that want to minimize weight.
Unlike pyrotechnic flares, the Rescue Laser Light is non-flammable, environmentally safe, and can operate continuously for 40 hours on a single, long-life, replaceable CR123 lithium battery (available at most department stores and wherever camera batteries are sold).
Includes a SIGHT RING to help aim at your target!
A Great alternative to pyrotechnical flares
Made in USA
- Visibility: 20 miles (32 km) nighttime, optimum conditions 1-3 miles (1.6-4.8 km) daytime
- Waterproof: to 80 feet (24 m)
- Laser Diode: Red – 10,000 hours meantime life
- Laser Class: 3R < 5mW cw max
- Beam Divergence: ≤ 5 degrees
- Operational Life: 40 hours continuous use before changing battery
- Battery: CR123 lithium battery