- Fabric Technology
- Size Guide
- Product Enquiry
Women’s Pier 3.0 Coastal Sailing Jacket.
The new, upgraded version of the Pier and Pier 2, this fully waterproof coastal sailing jacket is designed for the classic marine sailor with a cruising mindset.
EXPLORE ALL FEATURES:
- Helly Tech® Performance
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- 2 ply fabric construction
- Fully seam sealed
- Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR)
- Mesh lining
- Quick dry inside
- Adjustable hood
- EN 471 hi-vis hood fabric
- Storm flap
- Profiled high collar
- Fleece collar
- Adjustable double cuffs
- Solas reflectives
- Chest Pockets
- Fleece-lined hand warmer pockets
- Large cargo pockets
- Articulated sleeves
- One hand adjustable hem
HELLY TECH FABRIC TECHNOLOGY
Helly Tech® is a tough weatherproof outer layer, specially designed for the harshest conditions. It is a combination of a DWR-treated outer fabric, a highly breathable and waterproof membrane, and often a highly breathable inner fabric, mesh or lining.
The windproof and waterproof outer membrane keeps water out, keeping you dry, and protects you from powerful winds and piercing temperatures. The unique material is also breathable, allowing sweat vapour out, keeping you dry and comfortable.
Before washing your Helly Tech® garment:
– Make sure you zip up all zippers to avoid any surface damage.
– Wash your product with warm water as instructed on the care label in a commercial washing machine.
– Do not use fabric softener or other detergents that have softening agents, as it will reduce the fabric surface tension and will have a negative effect on the fabric performance.
– HH advises to use a technical washing product and to follow the instructions given by that product. In cases where no technical washing products exist, and you only have the option of normal washing products, HH advice is to use a liquid washing product with no additives (without perfume, foam or softener).
– A second rinse cycle with water is preferred to remove any detergents that might be left behind on the surface. It is important to remove excess detergent, as it might affect the performance of the fabric.
– After washing, you can safely tumble dry your Helly Tech® garment in order to re-activate the DWR treatment. Please always follow the garment care label for drying instructions.
Please refer to our Size Guides page
Link can be found in the footer (at the bottom of the page)