- Fabric Technology
- Size Guide
- Product Enquiry
Loke Rain Jacket.
Helly Hansen’s essential adventure jacket. Waterproof, windproof and breathable. Practical for a variety of weather conditions with a fully waterproof and windproof yet breathable Helly Tech® construction, front storm flap to keep out wind and rain, and vents to prevent overheating. Fully adjustable cuffs, hood, and waist let you adjust the fit and comfort for year-round outdoor activity.
EXPLORE ALL FEATURES:
- Helly Tech® Performance
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- 2.5 layer 100% polyester stretch Blue Sign approved fabric with 100% polyurethane laminate
- Fully seam sealed
- Free hanging protective hood design with two centre front hood adjustments
- Short draft hood brim
- One hand, low profile back hood adjustment
- Back neck hanger loop
- Deep underarm YKK® venting zippers
- Lower YKK® pocket zippers hidden behind protective welt entry
- Entire jacket packs into the lower right hand pocket
- Low profile cuff design with micro hook and loop tape adjustment
HELLY TECH FABRIC TECHNOLOGY
Helly Tech® is a tough weatherproof outer layer, specially designed for the harshest conditions. It is a combination of a DWR-treated outer fabric, a highly breathable and waterproof membrane, and often a highly breathable inner fabric, mesh or lining.
The windproof and waterproof outer membrane keeps water out, keeping you dry, and protects you from powerful winds and piercing temperatures. The unique material is also breathable, allowing sweat vapour out, keeping you dry and comfortable.
Before washing your Helly Tech® garment:
– Make sure you zip up all zippers to avoid any surface damage.
– Wash your product with warm water as instructed on the care label in a commercial washing machine.
– Do not use fabric softener or other detergents that have softening agents, as it will reduce the fabric surface tension and will have a negative effect on the fabric performance.
– HH advises to use a technical washing product and to follow the instructions given by that product. In cases where no technical washing products exist, and you only have the option of normal washing products, HH advice is to use a liquid washing product with no additives (without perfume, foam or softener).
– A second rinse cycle with water is preferred to remove any detergents that might be left behind on the surface. It is important to remove excess detergent, as it might affect the performance of the fabric.
– After washing, you can safely tumble dry your Helly Tech® garment in order to re-activate the DWR treatment. Please always follow the garment care label for drying instructions.
Please refer to our Size Guides page
Link can be found in the footer (at the bottom of the page)